Monday, May 14, 2012

Perfect for Summer

Spring is here and everything is blooming in Texas.  It is the perfect time for casual wear.  I made a few pendants out of some of my beads and leather.  The designs while simple will look great with boots and jeans or a cute sun dress. I usually don't have the time to make completed pieces but this was a fun diversion from my everyday duties of throwing mud.  One of the pendants features my shabby chic bird series that has been really popular. The little birds and flowers are such a sweet sign of Spring.

I love sunflowers, and this sunflower pendants turned out really nice.  I made some tiny dragonfly beads to accent the sunflower pendants.  I may have to add these as a new bead option soon. 




The carved flower pendant was accented with some beads from my stash.  I like the look of the double jump rings and leather. I left the leather long so it can be tied to different lengths to vary the look.

No comments:

Post a Comment