Sunday, August 24, 2014

Sharing some of my pottery pieces in bracelet designs


In September, I will have some bracelets in a new mall a friend of mine is opening. I am excited to have a new fun place to shop and a location to display finished pieces I have made.  If you are in the College Station, Texas area you can stop by and visit.  Here are some of the designs I will have in the shop featuring my pottery beads, natural gemstones, leather, sterling plate and pewter accents.  If you want to make your own bracelets my pottery beads are available in my shop.  I hope you enjoy!



This design features a adjustable leather cuff

A leather cord wraps multiple times around your wrist in this design
This design has a simple beaded band

Natural gemstone beads accent the pottery focal, I also have earrings to match some of the designs.







No comments:

Post a Comment