Sunday, November 24, 2013

Beautiful Designs using Captured Moments Pottery Beads

Just wanted to share with you some beautiful designs that have been sent to me recently by my customers.  I hope you enjoy seeing their beautiful handiwork. I also want to wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving, I have so many things to be thankful for and among my many blessings are my wonderful customers and the ability to do something I love to do.  I am thankful that my beads bring you joy and for some readers additional income and I wish you health and happiness always.

These designs are from Susan Love.  Susie’s earliest creative memory was when she got into terrible trouble from her mother for cutting up some curtains and making each of her friends a bikini.  She has always been involved in crafts, from sewing, pottery, stained glass and for many years now making jewelry. Recently she got interested in precious metal clay, silver, bronze and copper; so expect to see a bit more of this appearing in her shop soon. 











 With a nack for western flair, Cameron Zimpelman has an Interior Design degree and yet she has always been designing and making jewelry, accessories and clothing since she can remember. You will find a wide range of different styles in her shop, she loves diversity and has thousands of ideas that she is working on creating. 



 I hope you enjoy looking at these lovely designs created using my pottery beads.


No comments:

Post a Comment