Thursday, April 5, 2012

Cherry Blossoms


Cherry blossom photos by: Martin Stankewitz
photos

Spring, glorious Spring.  I am so excited that the weather is warm here in Texas and everything is blooming.  Ok, the truth it is already getting hot and the air conditioner is running and it is barely April, but I do love all the flowers that are blooming.
I have a good friend in Traverse City, Michigan who is always excited with Spring comes to because of the Cherry blossoms.  I made these wonderful cherry blossom cuff beads with these Spring blossoms as my inspiration.  I received a wonderful set of photos of my Cherry Blossom bead used in this lovely cuff bracelet from Kaushambi. I just had to share these with you.  Kaushambi has a sweet little shop on Etsy called Beaditi. She has made such a beautiful piece using my bead as a focal, antique copper tone chain and wire wrapped keishi pearls.  I also love the little lampwork redbird she used.  It is so cute I am tempted to buy it from her.  LOL!!!  It is always such a pleasure for me to see a finished piece using my beads. If you buy beads from me send photos and I can share them on the blog. 
Happy Spring.








2 comments:

  1. Hi Cindy! Just wanted to tell you I mentioned you and your product on my blog. Check it out!

    http://gypsyroadbeads.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Cindy,

    This little bracelet is gorgeous, and I really love your bead here...delicious!!

    Regards,

    Tracey

    ReplyDelete