Thursday, September 12, 2013

Beautiful Christian Jewelry


The focal bead is a Carmine
I jokingly call my beads THE KIDS, and as a parent we hate to see our kids leave the house but it is fun to see them all grown up.  Lora Dalton ADOPTED some of THE KIDS...LOL.  And has raised them in a good Christian home.  Joking aside, I do love making Christian beads, along with the Rodeo beads and fancy beads that I have in my shop.  Lora was kind enough to send some gorgeous photo of some pieces she has recently made with my pottery beads.  Lora has a new shop on Etsy, Jeremiah 29:11 Jewelry.  Lora is a Christian artist who lives in Lees Summit, Missouri and she loves to create and repurpose jewelry and fashion items. 
Focal bead is one of the popular fish beads in my shop


This blue beauty features a Carmine bead also

Happy Girls are the Prettiest Bead


She added a cross detail to this Carmine bead in Malachite Green


No comments:

Post a Comment